DTA is offering two fun and innovative ways to improve your child’s handwriting! These programs are for children having difficulty with picking up or combining objects when playing, holding a pencil correctly, drawing or coloring in the lines. Both programs emphasize hand skill development, pre-writing and writing skills.
- Clinic is 1 hour
- Evaluation and instruction by an Occupational Therapist with expertise in handwriting.
- Parent and child are involved during sessions.
- Participants will receive basic strategies, tools and handouts.
- Cost: $100.00 (Payment is required with registration). Not insurance reimbursable
- Download the Clinic Registration Form
- Intensives include five 30 minute sessions.
- The sessions are scheduled according to the need of the child & family.
- Concentrated treatment maximizes potential change over a short period of time.
- Intervention by an Occupational Therapist with expertise in handwriting.
- Recommendations and strategies will be provided as well as home programming at each session.
- Cost: $250.00 for 5 sessions. Not insurance reimbursable.
- Download the Intensive Registration Form